A Day In Disneyland Hong Kong - Halloween Fever | Divya Toshniwal |

To start with I 'll just state the fact - ONE DAY IS JUST NOT ENOUGH.

We reached Disneyland by The Disney Train as early as we could. Yes! they have a special Disney train with the Disney theme that you can get aboard from the Sunny Bay station. Though you can reach Disneyland by road I would suggest do take this subway train. It feels like the fun begins a little earlier.

disneyland train hongkong

Once you enter the place all you can see is smiles. Every staff every person is wearing a beautiful smile on their face. You leave behind all your worries, the past and the future , step away from reality and enter this dreamland- The Disneyland.

Hong Kong Disneyland On Halloween

Hong Kong Disneyland On Halloween


Spread across a huge land and divided majorly into 4 sections you are bound to get lost without a map. The Adventureland, The Fantasyland, The Tomorrowland, and U.S.A main street

hong kong disneland map


The whole Disneyland was decorated with Halloween theme and the theme of the Parade was also the same.  The main street is where you can watch the parade. Twice a day there is an awesome dress-up the parade with different themes. We attended the evening parade.



Though the train can take you directly to Fantasyland Station in Disneyland it's better to start off with Adventureland. The best part of Adventureland is, of course, the Tarzan Tree House To reach the treehouse you will have to take the raft. Also, the Jungle River Cruise is a fun ride. We also attended the Festival of Lion King. It was an amazing enactment of the story of Simba.


Tarzan - Hong Kong Disneyland

Tarzan Treehouse - Hong Kong Disneyland

My favorite part was the Fantasyland of course. Starting with the sleeping Beauty's Castle to the fun rides like the Cinderella carousel, teacups and Winnie the pooh, all was just so good. The best part of fantasyland being the Fantasy Gardens. These had miniatures castles and setups from the Disney princess movies.

tea cups ride Disneyland Hong Kong

fantasy garden disneyland hong kong

fantasygarden disneyland hong kong

tangled - disneyland


By the time we got to Tomorrowland, there wasn't much of the day left. The Toy Story attractions were amazing but there were a lot of things that we couldn't explore here.
toy story disneyland

toystory Disneyland

After the sun had set we roamed on the U.S.A main street and did a little shopping. Then was the time for an amazing light show and while leaving the Disneyland I believe I took some part of it with me forever.

Disney land Hong Kong

Disneyland halloween


I cannot say enough about how I felt during the whole day. While I was on this vacation I was going through a rough patch in my life, but on this day, at this moment I forgot all. As soon as I stepped in this heaven I forgot what was going on in my life. I felt like a princess and I could feel the magic in and around me. And like in every princess movie, in the end, all is sorted out. I believe that is what I took from Disneyland with me and this will stay forever- The Magic Within.

TIPS:
  1. Wear comfortable shoes, you will have to walk a lot.
  2. Have a good breakfast, heavy breakfast. The food inside is really expensive.
  3. Don't rush to see it all. The trip isn't about seeing it all, its about enjoying the magic.
  4. Beware, control yourself in the stores, you will want to buy everything.
  5. Outside food is not allowed. Do not carry any food. (exception: baby food)
  6. Do take the Disney Train.

Leave behind the doubts of possibilities and embrace the magic.



Into The Unknown-Frozen 2 Has Taught Me The Most Important Lesson | Divya Toshniwal |


Comments

  1. Oh Disneyland, so much fun. Always a magical day. I loved it when I went in California but would definitely like to visit some other ones around the world too

    ReplyDelete
  2. A day at Disney is always a good idea! So much fun and yes, always spend more time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Budget Trip To Nainital from Delhi - In Rs.5510 ( A little over $77)

A Peaceful Budgeted Weekend To Chandigarh